Monday, October 31, 2016

HALLOWEEN AT DESTINY RV RESORT IN GOODYEAR ARIZONA

Currently in Goodyear AZ (Low 62 Partly Sunny High 86) 

Richard Brown, this one is for you :-)

Happy Halloween!

Although we were at this park in 2015 we don't remember the extent of the Halloween decorating going on that we see this year. It starts with the new stuff put in by the new owners.



It continues throughout the park as a lot of folks have the Halloween spirit. 






This is neat to look at but we hope it doesn't mean we'll have a lot of kids expecting free stuff just because they dressed up :-)

Till next time,

Bob and Jo

3 comments:

  1. We don't get trick or treaters which is fine by me. Not much decorating going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you include info about the rv parks you patronize. Your mentioning the Destiny resort in Goodyear enabled me to add to my list of "Best of the Best RV Parks" that I have linked on my blog. Very nice park and a nice writeup.

    ReplyDelete