Currently in Albuquerque NM (Low 42 Cloudy, Rainy, Windy High 62)
Another weather delay (sorry Deb), this time due to rain and some wind. We got up this morning and looked at the weather here and in Tucumcari, our next stop in New Mexico, and there were warnings and alerts with potential gusts of 60 mph. That caught our attention and we paid for another night and delayed our departure until Monday. We could have left today but our deciding factors were that we already paid for tonight plus it would mean 4 nights in Tucumcari. We opted for 2 nights instead.
Living in the Midwest for many years we know that weather forecasting is fickle at best. We were still surprised though when we started this blog entry later in the day. No more high wind alerts, although the gusts were now 40 mph. The potential for rain is still there and Monday looks like a better travel day, RIGHT NOW, so we are still happy with our decision to delay.
When we paid for the extra day as part of our walk Jo found this unique picture frame and you just knew we had to have it.
We will blog later when we have added the photos, we are thinking a picture of our cats will go into the one in the bedroom where the tree photo is since that is where they stay while we travel.
Till next time,
Bob and Jo