We remember back to when we were working at this time of the year when we ended up with 3 or 4 coats at work. The time of the year when the weather was just starting to get colder and the overnight temperature and early morning temperature was low enough that you needed a coat. But we were out of the habit having a coat at work so invariably we left the coat and needed another one the next day. We had a couple of those days this week. One night the overnight low was 40 but it got up to 80 during the day. Just another reason why we are thankful we are not working anymore. Besides with limited space we don't have that many coats anymore.
We had a couple of doctor appointments this week. Bob for his thyroid and Jo at the Pain Center. Bob got another sonogram this time done by the doctor himself and a blood draw. He is scheduled for a Radioactive Iodine Uptake test in early November. Depending on the results of that test he may have a fine needle aspiration biopsy.
As home projects go the new TV bracket was fairly successful as it only took a couple of trips to Lowe's to get the right bolts. In last weeks blog we told you about the bolts to connect our existing plate for the telescoping arm to the adapter plates. Because we had to flip the adapter plates so our existing plate would work that screwed up the connection to the TV for the adapter plates so Bob headed off to get new bolts which worked, the TV is now affixed to the telescoping arm and locked in place. Here is the existing bracket with telescoping arm showing the storage behind the TV.
We put the two plates together and attached them to the TV. The darker plate is our existing plate, here it is connected to the adapter plates and the adapter plates bolted to the TV.
For us not a bad project, only a few days and 2 trips to Lowe's 😅
Till next time,
Bob and Jo