Thursday, March 16, 2017

IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN - MARCH MADNESS

Currently in Kerrville TX (Low 57 Morning Mist then Mostly Cloudy High 75) 

Jo deserves a lot of sympathy all of the time considering whom she is married to :-)

But this time of the year, NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament, aka March Madness, Jo needs a whole lot more sympathy.


Bob spends 12 hours in front of the TV watching as much as four games at one time on Thursday and Friday for a total of 32 games over those two days. It does get better on Saturday and Sunday as there are only 16 games total. The games are spread out over four television networks, CBS, TruTV, TBS, TNT.



So be thinking about poor Jo these next four days.

Till next time,

Bob and Jo

3 comments:

  1. We LOVE March Madness. I set up a group bracket for our family. We all made our picks, now we wait to see you who did the worst. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask. Yesterday I got an update that said y'all put up a post on The Shack. I clicked on the link but couldn't get any info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart goes out to Jo. I'm upset because CBS has my favorite shows and all it is is stupid basketball. Lol have fun Bob.

    ReplyDelete