Saturday, February 18, 2017

ADDED BIRDS TO OUR LIST

Currently in Kerrville TX (Low 45 Clouds Break for Sun; Warmer High 82) 

One advantage to traveling this great country is you might see some birds you have never seen before. We set out our feeders where the cats and us could see them and it wasn't long before we ended up a couple new birds. Although we have seen the tufted titmouse we have never seen the black crested titmouse until now.



Here is a closeup view.


And the black backed race common goldfinch.



A lot of birds enjoyed our feeders.


Including this collection of doves.


Till next time,

Bob and Jo

2 comments:

  1. I love watching the birds at our feeder also. I wish I could remember their names. I am terrible at identifying them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I am not a real birdwatcher but enjoy seeing them when they come to me:)

    ReplyDelete